Western Red Cedar PTGV -144mm x 18mm (137mm coverage)
Western Red Cedar, with its unique range of properties including workability, performance, versatility and weather resistant characteristics, have propelled this timber to become the number one choice in cladding, for architects and specifiers. This timber has excellent stability and is ideal for outdoor projects, with its inherent resistance to decay and fungal attacks.
It is also able to dampen sound vibrations and has superior thermal insulation properties. Visually this is a beautiful timber, with colour variations from pale honey through to a deep rich brown. Left to weather naturally, Cedar will turn an attractive silver grey colour. Our wide range of products is further extended, by stocking Cedar Shingles, for use in roofing and the cladding of vertical surfaces.
- Planed Tongue & Groove profile boards
- Weathers beautifully and can provide a striking design statement, whether treated or left un-treated
- A superior natural product that lasts for a long time
- Has an attractive quality well loved by designers and clients alike
- Can be worked easily and quickly by machine or hand
- FSC® Certified timber from sustainable sources