Western Red Cedar Shingles – Per Pack (2.36M2)
Western Red Cedar, with its unique range of properties including workability, performance, versatility and weather resistant characteristics, have propelled this timber to become the number one choice in cladding, for architects and specifiers. This timber has excellent stability and is ideal for outdoor projects, with its inherent resistance to decay and fungal attacks.
- Weathers beautifully and can provide a striking design statement, whether treated or left un-treated
- A superior natural product that lasts for a long time
- Has an attractive quality well loved by designers and clients alike
- Can be worked easily and quickly by machine or hand
- FSC® Certified timber from sustainable sources